PADI Advanced Open Water Phuket
Two Days – Six Dives 12,000 THB all Inclusive
TAKE YOUR DIVE SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
The PADI Advanced Open Water Course is the first step beyond basic certification and is designed to develop your confidence underwater by expanding your existing skills. Conducted on the M/V SIROLO 2 Days 6 Dives Course, there is no more spectacular classroom than Phi Phi Islands itself, with its abundance of marine life and excellent diving conditions year round.
The prerequisite for this course is a PADI Open Water certificate or equivalent from another training agency. There are no formal classroom sessions involved, but students will need to read through the PADI Advanced Open Water manual and answer the relevant knowledge review questions for each training dive. Our course is designed to have minimal intrusion on the enjoyment of your diving experience with ample time set aside to complete the knowledge reviews throughout the trip.
The Advanced certification requires the completion of 2 core dives: deep dive at 18 meters and underwater navigation. You could also opt for a addition of a Nitrox Course while on the Advanced Water Course with us on Sirolodive
Between dives, relax in comfort onboard on M/V SIROLO. Our purpose-built, dive vessels feature 300 SQM of space with a maximum capacity of 40 Divers only which makes it very spacious. WiFi and catered meals. With small passenger numbers, we are able to offer a high quality, personal experience with dedicated attention from our professional staff.
What to expect on your PADI Advanced Open Water Course, Phuket with Sirolodive
Day 1 & 2 – Both of your days would be spent on the boat. Sirolodive’s staff would pick you up from your hotel at 7:15am and bring you to our Diving Boat. Your Instructor will give you a full brief of the dive site ahead of all dives, what to expect to see and a revision of the skills you’ve mastered in the pool which you will complete in open water. Each day you will complete a total of three dives at the dive sites. Dive sites for Advanced Open Water Course would include Phi Phi Islands while the second would be at Racha Islands.
Our PADI Advanced Water Course, Phuket Includes:
- All Padi Materials, fees, certification and equipments
- First day Pool dive
- Sirolodive’s PADI Advanced Water Course includes Six dives where students will scuba dive at Racha Yai, Racha Noi, Phi Phi Islands and King Cruiser Wreck
- Complimentary Hotel Pickup and Dropoff on all days to most locations.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments on the boat.
- Complimentary Sirolodive T-shirt which can be collected from our Dive Center in Chalong
What’s not included:
- Underwater photos and video may be possible from dive staff on the boat as an optional extra, usually 1,000 THB per day
- Pickup/Dropoff additional charges will apply for locations from Surin onwards to Maikhao beach or the North of Phuket
Minimum Requirements for the PADI Open Water course, Phuket:
- Students will need to be 10 years or older (Junior Advanced Open Water)
- Open Water Certified