PADI Deep Diver Speciality Course
2 Days Six Dives 12,000 THB
Explore deeper dive sites with confidence at depths down to 40 metres/130 ft. Learn to manage your gas supply, go over buddy contact procedures, and buoyancy control.
The lure of the deep. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving. Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 18 metres/60 feet, and on wall dives it may be a giant fan or sponge. Whatever it is, to scuba dive with confidence at depths down to 40 metres/130 feet, you should take the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course.
What to expect in the PADI Deep Diver Course.
Your training starts by reviewing reasons for deep diving and how important it is to know your personal limits. During four deep dives with your instructor, you’ll go over:
- Specialized deep diving equipment.
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
You’ll need a dive computer along with the rest of your basic scuba equipment. A dive light and slate are also recommended. Our Staff and PADI Instructor at Sirolodive will suggest other gear appropriate for deep diving in Phuket
Our team would pick you up from your hotel at 7:15am on both of the days and drop you at our Boat at Chalong Pier. We would also be dropping you off at your hotel once we have returned back from your diving trip.
You can enjoy a very good breakfast buffet on board and we serve you with snacks and drinks throughout. Lunch buffet is also served with all dietary requests taken into account. If you wish to order a Vegetarian meal please contact Sirolodive’s staff when you board.
You will be briefed by your instructor regarding the use of all diving equipments, dive sites, what you can expect from each dive location and all safety related matters.
PADI Deep Diver Course, Phuket Includes:
- Complimentary Hotel Pickup and Dropoff on all days to most locations.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments on the boat.
- Complimentary Sirolodive T-shirt which can be collected from our Dive Center in Chalong
- All PADI Materials, certification fee and equipments.
Whats not included
- Underwater photos and video may be possible from dive staff on the boat as an optional extra, usually 1,000 THB per day
- Pickup/Dropoff additional charges will apply for locations from Surin onwards to Maikhao beach or the North of Phuket