PADI Tec Deep Diver
60,000 THB 7 Days All Inclusive
This short course is designed to let divers experience technical diving in confined water. Get introduced a few basic skills and procedures. Discover Tec may credit towards the Tec 40 course.
Curious about technical (tec) diving, but not sure about jumping into a course? Discover Tec is a short confined water experience that allows you to give technical diving a try. You get to wear all the extra tec diving gear and take it for a test dive.
Upon completion of the Tec Deep Diver Course you become a Certified Tec Diver
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN PADI TEC DEEP DIVER COURSE
- Make four actual decompression dives as deep as 50 metres/165 feet
- Use enriched air nitrox and/or oxygen for decompression
- Use desk top decompression software to create custom dive tables and plan your dives
- Qualify to make technical decompression dives independently
- Sirolodive’s PADI Tec Instructor will explain the equipment you’ll use and go over basic tec diving procedures, such as the importance of diving in teams. You’ll get in the water, make gear adjustments, then simply explore and get a feel for the equipment.
You’ll start with your basic scuba diving equipment and add technical equipment, which essentially means you’ll begin to double up on gear. You may dive with backmounted or sidemounted cylinders. Our Sirolodive’s Professional team of PADI Tec Instructor will have you dive with EANx for additional conservatism.
Additional Equipments includes
- Primary and secondary regulators
- Back-up mask
- BCD and harness
- Depth gauge/computer
- Backup depth gauge/computer
- Timing device and backup timing device
- Appropriate exposure suit
- Weight system (if needed)
- Two inflatable signal tubes
- Knife/cutting device and backup
- Slate and backup slate
- Two stage/decompression regulators
- Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be a PADI Deep Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which
- 20 dives must be enriched air dives
- 25 dives must be deeper than 18 metres/60 feet
- at least 20 dives must be deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a medical form signed by your physician
Our PADI TEC Deep Diver Course, Phuket Includes:
- All Padi Materials, fees, certification and equipments
- Hotel Pickup and Dropoff on all days to most locations.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments on the boat.
- AIR/Nitrox Oxygen Fills on all dives.
What’s not included:
- Pickup/Dropoff additional charges will apply for locations from Surin onwards to Maikhao beach or the North of Phuket