Digital Underwater Photographer Course
1 Day 3 Dives 7400
The most popular diving specialties course. It’s easy and fun to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures.
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
What to expect on your PADI Digital Photographer Course Certification, Phuket
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
Our team would pick you up from your hotel at 7:15am and drop you at our Boat at Chalong Pier. We would also be dropping you off at your hotel once we have returned back from your diving trip.
You can enjoy a very good breakfast buffet on board and we serve you with snacks and drinks throughout. Lunch buffet is also served with all dietary requests taken into account. If you wish to order a Vegetarian meal please contact Sirolodive’s staff when you board.
You will be briefed by your instructor regarding the use of all diving equipments, dive sites, what you can expect from each dive location and all safety related matters.
You’ll need a dive computer along with the rest of your basic scuba equipment and a Digital Camera. Our Staff and PADI Instructor at Sirolodive will suggest and provide the gears appropriate for your PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Course.
PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Course, Phuket Includes:
- Complimentary Hotel Pickup and Dropoff on all days to most locations.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments on the boat.
- Complimentary Sirolodive T-shirt which can be collected from our Dive Center in Chalong
- All PADI Materials, certification fee and equipments.
Whats not included
- Underwater photos and video may be possible from dive staff on the boat as an optional extra, usually 1,000 THB per day
- Pickup/Dropoff additional charges will apply for locations from Surin onwards to Maikhao beach or the North of Phuket