PADI Technical Dive – Trimix Diver
This course turns experienced tec divers into extreme divers. During this course, you’ll make dives as deep as 90 metres/300 feet, use multigas trimix computers, & handle up to 4 stage/deco cylinders.
Ready for the outer edge of technical diving? The Tec Trimix Diver course takes experienced tec divers and turns them into extreme divers who go deeper and visit pristine sites where few others will ever go. During the course, you’ll make dives as deep as 90 metres/300 feet, but once you earn this tough certification, there are few limits. Your training teaches you to build experience gradually and you do it because you’ve made it this far and have more exploring to do.
To enroll in the Tec Trimix Diver course, you must:
- Be a PADI Tec 50 diver or Tec Trimix 65 diver
- Have a minimum of 150 logged dives
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN PADI TRIMIX Diver
The Tec Trimix Diver course emphasizes mission application:
- Gas selection options, especially deco gases
- Bubble models and deep stops
- Using multigas trimix computers
- Handling up to four stage/deco cylinders
You’ll use full technical equipment, including more than two stage/deco cylinders, and you may use a technical sidemount configuration. Your Tec Trimix Instructor may suggest additional gear.