PADI Underwater Navigator Speciality Course
One Day 3 Dives 7,000 THB
Fine-tune your underwater observation skills and learn to use your compass more accurately. This course may count towards college credit, ask your instructor.
Be the scuba diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you’re going. The PADI Underwater Navigator course fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you to more accurately use your compass underwater. If you like challenges with big rewards, take this course and have fun finding your way
What to expect on your PADI Underwater Navigation Course Certification, Phuket
You’ll learn the tools of the trade, including navigation using natural clues and by following compass headings. During three scuba dives, you’ll practice:
- Methods to estimate distance underwater.
- Compass navigation while making at least five turns.
- Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface.
- Underwater map making.
Our team would pick you up from your hotel at 7:15am and drop you at our Boat at Chalong Pier. We would also be dropping you off at your hotel once we have returned back from your diving trip.
You can enjoy a very good breakfast buffet on board and we serve you with snacks and drinks throughout. Lunch buffet is also served with all dietary requests taken into account. If you wish to order a Vegetarian meal please contact Sirolodive’s staff when you board.
You will be briefed by your instructor regarding the use of all diving equipments, dive sites, what you can expect from each dive location and all safety related matters.
You’ll need a dive computer, a compass and an underwater slate along with the rest of your basic scuba equipment. Our Staff and PADI Instructor at Sirolodive will suggest and provide all gears appropriate for your course.
PADI Underwater Navigator Course, Phuket Includes:
- Complimentary Hotel Pickup and Dropoff on all days to most locations.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments on the boat.
- Complimentary Sirolodive T-shirt which can be collected from our Dive Center in Chalong
- All PADI Materials, certification fee and equipments.
Whats not included
- Underwater photos and video may be possible from dive staff on the boat as an optional extra, usually 1,000 THB per day
- Pickup/Dropoff additional charges will apply for locations from Surin onwards to Maikhao beach or the North of Phuket