PADI Enriched Air / Nitrox Certification
3 Dives 7,900 THB
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
What you will learn :
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two optional (or required) scuba dives, you’ll :
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
Most modern scuba equipment and dive computers can be used with enriched air, but Sirolodive’s PADI Instructor will let you know if your gear meets manufacturer recommendations and local requirements. However, scuba tanks must meet oxygen service standards and be dedicated for use with enriched air. You’ll practice using oxygen analyzers and special cylinder decals.
What to expect on your PADI Enriched Air Certification, Phuket
Our team would pick you up from your hotel at 7:15am and drop you at our Boat at Chalong Pier. We would also be dropping you off at your hotel once we have returned back from your diving trip.
You can enjoy a very good breakfast buffet on board and we serve you with snacks and drinks throughout. Lunch buffet is also served with all dietary requests taken into account. If you wish to order a Vegetarian meal please contact Sirolodive’s staff when you board.
You will be briefed by your instructor regarding the use of all diving equipments, dive sites, what you can expect from each dive location and all safety related matters.
PADI Enriched Air Course, Phuket Includes:
- Complimentary Hotel Pickup and Dropoff on all days to most locations.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments on the boat.
- Complimentary Sirolodive T-shirt which can be collected from our Dive Center in Chalong
- All PADI Materials, certification fee and equipments.
Whats not included
- Underwater photos and video may be possible from dive staff on the boat as an optional extra, usually 1,000 THB per day
- Pickup/Dropoff additional charges will apply for locations from Surin onwards to Maikhao beach or the North of Phuket