They say that life is not meant to be lived in just one place. This may be the reason that most people in the world like to travel. Even those that cannot do it due to some reasons dream about it. Going on trips allow you to discover new things, even get to know yourself better.
In order for the trip to be worth it, you need to pick the most epic destinations. If you ask globe trotters for recommendations, they would likely include Thailand travel in the top 10 list. This kingdom in Southeast Asia welcomes thirty to thirty-five thousand tourists every year. Their locals also love to explore their beloved country.
So why choose Thailand travelling over other destinations? Read on to know why you should definitely visit Thailand at least once in your life.
- Document-wise, it is easy to enter Thailand. Most foreigners are not required to get a tourist visa prior to arrival. You will just have to secure an immigration stamp when you arrive at the airport, and this will allow you to stay for 30 days.
- The cost of Thailand travelling is significantly lower compared to other destinations. Especially if you are from outside Asia, you will really find it cheaper to travel there.
- Since it is a tropical country, it feels like a holiday all-year round. The weather is nice too. Although the place has wet and dry season, you will likely see the sun most of the days during your Thailand travel.
- Thailand is a food lover’s paradise. In addition to their famous Pad Thai and Tom Yum Goong, there are tons of authentic Thai food to try. You will not even have to go to an expensive restaurant since you can buy mouth-watering foods out in the streets.
- Thailand is colorful in the day. It is more vibrant at night. From reggae and jazz bars to red light districts, this destination offers all types of nightlife.
- A vacation is incomplete without a dip in the beach and Thailand travelling will definitely take you to turquoise waters and white sand beaches of places like Phuket. Swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing, dolphin watching, parasailing – name the water activity that you want to do and Thailand can surely give it to you.
- Whether you are a thrill seeker or not, you will find something to do in Thailand. Adventurous travelers can go white water rafting or paragliding in the countryside. Those who like a chill kind of vacation can enjoy a hammock nap along the beach, or get pampered with spa treatments and authentic Thai massages even when you are in the city.
- Thailand is a wonderful place to visit if you love nature and animals. You can head to elephant sanctuaries for a close encounter with these gentle giants. The Monkey Beach in Koh Phi Phi is also a must-see attraction.
- If there is one thing that most ladies (and even men) who have been to Thailand would recommend to you, it would be shopping! In addition to the big malls, markets draw crowds of shoppers. And each market has its own specialty. For example, there is one street market that is dedicated entirely for antiques and previously owned items.
- Locals are amiable and hospitable. Add to that the fact that many of them can speak English language.
If we are to cite one by one all the wonderful experiences waiting for you in Siam, we might not be able to fit it in one write-up. So go ahead and try Thailand travel yourself!